Why choosing the software development outstaff
Recently in our blog, we posted an article about the reasons why software development outstaff is better than direct hiring. The pandemic lockdown especially played an essential role in this model. Let’s see how to decide on a dedicated team for your business.
Explaining Outstaffing Model
The oustaffing model is a type of remote employment between a company and a third-party team or individual employee. This employment implies that the company takes care of wages, equipment, bonus to the outstaffed employee as well as the tasks and development process.
The outstaffing model offers the client control the entire development process and access to the extended development team.
Why choose the outstaffing?
Generally, we can point out nine main benefits of oustaffing model that we can share:
- Quick response to your business needs and less time to hire.
- The ability to look for talents all over the world.
- No need to take care of local taxes.
- No need to worry about personnel retention.
- Fewer efforts from your HR department.
- Staffing flexibility that results in less time to scale the number of software engineers.
- Fewer resources and time on educating employees.
- Less commitment in case of risky undertakings.
- No need to keep an in-house department.
Possible challenges of outstaffing
Every model has its hidden stones. The outstaffing model is no exception. If we can think of the possible challenges, we can name the following:
- Possible communication issues between the company and the employee.
- The employee’s lack of motivation.
- More responsibility during the management process.
How to choose the outstaffing partner?
Choosing the outstaffing company can be a long and demanding process. But if you know the main stages, it can be more accessible.
- Collection of information.
- Communication and clarification of work details.
Before signing a contract, consider all the information again and visit the agency’s office so that you can meet with your potential partners in real life.
The UppLabs team is experienced in both outstaffing and outsourcing. Choose a suitable model for your business needs and build a long-term relationship!